Special thanks to Liberty for nomination The Wealth Brick Road for a Liebster. A Liebster is an award given from one blogger to another in hopes of generating additional exposure.
The nomination requires the recipient to answer a few questions and nominate three other bloggers.
So here we go:
1. What advice would you give to someone thinking of starting a blog?
1. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there. You’ll be amazed at the support you receive from the most random of places
2. What is your nerdiest money habit?
2. I genuinely enjoy updating my budgets on a monthly basis.
3. What did your parents teach you about money? (good or bad)
3. My parents were extremely good with money despite not having any formal education on the subject. I think most of that stems from them being raised in extremely modest families. They taught me money is a means to an end/happiness, but having it doesn’t necessarily make you happy.
4. What are 3 things that not many people know about you?
4. I’ve run a full marathon.
I did an exchange program to Norway in university.
I once got stuck on a chairlift when I was five years old.
5. What was the last thing you ate?
5. A left over sandwich from a work meeting (which I didn’t attend)
http://www.danthisway.com – Dan is fitness machine and has some really good insights on money and health for young adults.
http://www.incomesuccessionplan.com – I love this blog because of the focus on financial independence, which I’m also striving to obtain.
http://www.fibigsky.com – They just got an adorable new dog!